By Vega$ $ud$
Since I have not seen an Andy Statsometer this week, I decided to give you a quick statsometer percentage on who can win the Cup?
PRO
100 percent chance - Puck Buddies, Funkmaster Redux, The All Blacks, Snake Eyes or Ducks win DCHL Cup. In other words, I give Blood Red, 5 Minute Major, and The Untouchable ZERO percent chance to win the Cup.
85 percent chance - PB, FR, TAB win DCHL Cup. In other words, I see it as a three team race.
60 percent chance - A first Time DCHL PRO Cup Champion (FR, TAB, SE)
10 percent chance - Snake Eyes to win the Cup.
5 percent chance - Ducks to win the Cup.
REC
95 percent chance - Babylon Warriors or 2 Jacks No Coke win the Cup. In other words, I give the rest of the field a 5 percent chance.
100 percent chance - A first time DHCL REC Cup Champion (none of the 8 REC teams have won this)
No comments:
Post a Comment